featured IMPORTANT

MOVING TO TUMBLR

Saturday, April 22, 2017Unknown




Fellow InF O R Mers.

I have decided recently to move my blog to tumblr for a small number of reasons.

1) I helped form F O R M with two other ladies, whom have not returned to sl and I have no idea if they will ever return. (MISS YOU BOTH TERRIBLY). This particular platform is a pain and I have no interest in sticking to this when it reminds me of them so much.

2)Tumblr is an overall easier platform and much nicer for us bloggers. We can post nudity or other things without the permissions tab like on this blog.

3) I really want to get fully into blogging this time and do more than a couple of posts here in there. (Maybe 5 posts a month or more hopefully!!) I think moving it will not only give me a clean slate, but also help me find my own style and my own way of blogging.


NEW BLOG|  Alluring Isolation



Thank you so much InF O R Mers! Please follow the new blog. Would love your support and as always, do not hesitate to message me in world with any fashion tips, questions, etc.

♥Stay InF O R Med forever,
Bunny Boxen 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form